Thursday, March 21, 2013

Not sure

There have been times when I have uploaded a photo and been pretty unsure if it was worthy.

This is one of them.

It can be dangerous. My most viewed blog photo (which I will not include a link to) is one that I am pretty uncomfortable with from an artistic, technical, processing, and content standpoint... yet it has almost 400 views, which is a lot for my little blog.

Which brings us to the photo above. Kind of an interesting garage, nice textures, subtile color... but frankly not really anything I am particularly proud of.

So I am unsure, but up it goes anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure I've posted many pictures that I have considered un-worthy as well. You don't know how long I agonize over choosing a picture. I'm sure there is something in this picture that appeals to you, and perhaps to a lot of others as well. One doesn't see garages made of stone too much anymore. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting photos is such a personal thing for most bloggers. I sometimes agonize whether a photo is blog worthy and sometimes I've posted without coming to a decision. The last photo posted on one of my blogs is one my wife absolutely hates (from a series she absolutely hates) but I liked it and it got posted. Most blogs I follow regularly are consistently good but each one has posts that I may not care for. You can please some of the people some of the time...
    By the way, I like the photo.

    ReplyDelete