Thursday, April 24, 2014

More Princeton

More pictures from Princeton University. Keeping with the theme of arches, they are obviously seen in the widows above on various levels... and also in the image below.

The second image does not match my usual aspect ratio so it is relegated to a secondary position, but remember you can click any picture for a larger version which is the preferred way to view this photo.
I still have more images from my visit to Princeton, even a few more arches. I will post them over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful clarity and enormous depth of field. I love the roof on the building in the top photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos here. I've tried to get a good exposure while photographing through a tunnel like this but haven't been quite as successful as you have here. You really exposed this entire scene perfectly! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete