Friday, August 26, 2011

By the seat of my pants

I guess more accurately I should say "From the seat of my MINI".

I just don't seem to have the time to properly capture photos, or more precisely, I do not take the time to properly capture photos.

I see a composition, or something catches my eye when I am on the road. That can mean a mad dash to grab my camera and snap a picture before the light changes. But more often, as I drive along, I am attracted to a possible photo, and that usually means I turn around, stop the car, but (being rushed or lazy) shoot through the rolled down window.

One of these days I need to find the time to be more focused... but till then, it will be by the seat of my pants.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's a bit negative! :(

    I'd say it's an opportunity produce a series of images that lends itself to that style of photography. I've long harbored the idea of trying to make images of the things that you glimpse but never quite fully register with. Probably hard to do but it might be fun to try! This picture IS interesting, the red lights and the face in the car makes me ask why were they looking?

    ReplyDelete