Friday, October 13, 2023

Tails

I have strung out a sampling of my Africa photos long enough. It is nice to have a large selection of images to pick from but I think it is now time to turn to other more current subjects.

But... If you are interested in seeing a larger selection from the Africa trip I have assembled a slideshow and posted it to YouTube. The presentation is without audio... only photographs shown five seconds each. It contains many "tourist" type pictures but, if you have any interest in doing safri type trip in the future, the photos may give you a feeling for what that kind of thip is like.

2 comments:

  1. John, I watched your slide show of your African adventure, and I am impressed by your wonderful animal photos, especially the Lions and the Elephants. The Cheetah photos are also terrific. Thanks for posting this show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, John. I have a special fondness of the cats (and elephants) and you have some wonderful photos of them. Did I see Penguins in one photo?

    ReplyDelete